domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

Thanksgiving day

Today it's Thanksgiving day and I'm writing this to thank for my parents, friends and the things I have.

My parents, they give me a lot of support and they are very king with me: they let me stay in the street until it's late, they give me money from time to time, they let me go to sleep to my friends' houses... And that's why I want to thank them for all they do for me.

Next thing to thank for are my friends, they are very kind and sociable, we usually meet at the weekends and we have very good times laughing, listening to music and playing computer games. They're very important for me and I want to thank them for those moments.

And finally I want to thank for all the things I have, I consider myself a very lucky person: I have a house, my parents have jobs, I can eat when I want and I have a ot of things like clothes, one computer, a smartphone, a playstation... And this is what I want to thank for.

In conclussion, the thing I have to thank more for is for my parents who had given me all I have.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario